kasalanan ni chuvaness! kasalanan niya kung bakit malaki ang utang namin sa HSBC! at least may miles... this morning, as we make it a habit every saturday morning while having our coffee and watching "the bold and the beautiful" the soap opera about the fashion industry that has no gay people in it, we read chuvaness's blog where she wrote about the homme et femme and escada sale in shangri-la plaza. so after today's episode of "the bold and the beautiful" we went! and we shopped. and we tried on clothes. and we bought. we handed that credit card to the salesgirl and before we could change our mind, she was gone! as chuvaness mentioned, the sale site is at the former in style shop, so transactions are made at the actual shop locations. there goes our monthly pay check. there goes our monthly rent! the damage:
• marni skirt - P11,699 (original price: P29,298)
• marni jacket - P9,349 (original price: P31,198)
• escada ballet flats - P4,250 (original price: P21,250)
• escada leather skirt - P1,950 (original price: P29,950)
• escada leather belt - P340 (original price: P5,500)
napakasakit, kuya eddie... but can you tell how happy we are with our purchases that we just had to share??