Friday, February 19, 2010
win! win! win!
the fash pack is giving away not one, not two, but three my pilipinas moleskines! here are the rules:
1. if you win, you must be able to pick up your prize. or send someone with valid IDs (with instructions from the winner emailed to us).
2. to qualify to win, you must correctly answer all the questions below. the names of the first 15 people to send in the correct answers will be raffled and one winner for each moleskine will be chosen.
3. email your answers to email@example.com with the subject line "contest: my pilipinas moleskine"
4. you have till feb 21, 2010, sunday, 11:59pm to send in your answers.
5. good luck!
the questions are:
1. HOW MANY PAGES DOES A MY PILIPINAS MOLESKINE HAVE?
2. WHAT YEAR DID RHETT EALA RELEASE HIS FIRST MY PILIPINAS MAP SHIRT FOR COLLEZIONE C2?
3. BONUS QUESTION: IF YOU WIN A MY PILIPINAS MOLESKINE, WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO WITH IT?
UPDATE (feb 22, 2010, mon, 1:00am): we have chosen our three winners—congratulations! please expect our email within the week. the correct answers are as follows:
1. 192 pages for both the pocket-size and desk-size, but we accepted answers that said 192 for pocket-size and 240 for desk- or large-size.
2. 2007. you can read our post dated july 25, 2007—that was when rhett eala was formally introduced as the creative director for collezione C2 (although he started working with the company in late 2006). there you'll see the my pilipinas map shirt.
3. well, no one got this wrong.